Self storage is an industry in which storage space is rented to tenants, usually on a monthly basis. A self storage business provides rooms, lockers, containers, and/or outdoor space in which tenants can store and access their goods. Self storage tenants include businesses and individuals. There are several things to consider when storing a vehicle. Below Are the top 5 we find most important.
1. The Space: Is it indoor or outdoor. If it is an indoor space, is there enough room to open the door or will you need to climb out the window causing you to leave the window rolled down the entire time you are storing your car. Is the space storage for cars
2. The Facility: Is this an automobile storage facility set up specifically for cars. Is it gated. Would it be easy for criminals to steal or gain access to. Is the Storage facility in a bad part of the area.
3. Location: Is the Storage facility close to where you live or on the way to and or from work.
4. Hours: What are the hours you can access your car. Can you get to your car whenever you need to.
5. Price: MONEY! Is the space provided adequate for the amount of money being charged.